Friday, September 20, 2013

Pinterest Inspired Polka Dots!

Today, ladies and gents (are there any gents actually reading this, I wonder?), I present you the Pinterest Polka Dots!


I don't know about the rest of you nail lovers out there, but when I'm bored I surf Pinterest. I pinned something like this design a few months ago, and never tried it. Unfortunately, this isn't my cleanest work since I was painting with my left hand, but I like the results nonetheless. I would show you my right hand, but it has a completely different design on it that I decided after the fact I wasn't happy with.

Now, I chose to do these in gel polish because I might actually get to enjoy it for a few days at work before I have to take it off. Water is just the closest thing to an arch nemesis nail polish can have, I swear! I mostly FingerPaints with the exception of the minty green, which came from the Gelish bottle featured in the photo. The color name is "A Mint of Spring." A funny color choice at a time when all I want to do is fall nail designs. October cannot come fast enough!

Anyway, there's my newest attempt! What do you think?

(By the way, I promise not all of my designs will be Pinterest related!)


No comments:

Post a Comment