Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Plaid and Lavender Plaid

Well, it only took me a week, but I've finally got a new design to show ya! It's a really simple pattern that I see floating around the internet from time to time, but for whatever reason I never tried it. So, without further adieu...Ta-da!



I've done it as a pedicure (so you'll have to excuse my chubby little toes) because I didn't want to do another really intricate design since my last one was leopard print. I also chose the teal and purple just because I like the two colors next to each other. There was a lot of consideration of glitter, but I thought to myself, "alright, Heather, not EVERY design has to sparkle." Alas, I refrained. All the colors I used today were by the brand Fingerpaints. I used Art Dealer Teal-er, Lavender Highlights, and a clear top coat, all from their collection. The formula is great to work with if you're doing line work because it isn't too thick or thin, and the colors are usually pretty opaque, which makes it easier to do the lines in one shot.

So anyway, there's my fancy new toes! Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment